· No obligation meeting and free site survey
· Free proposal and business case
· Reference site visits available
· Free consultancy
· Get a tax rebate for this project and your business
Over 50 heat pumps successfully installed including the largest in the UK
· Clean, In-exhaustible Supply Of Heat
· Take advantage of government money while it lasts
· Help promote your business with Carbon reduction
· Government help ending March 2021
· Limited Installation slots available
· Get your free consultation started as soon as possible
Your project comes with manufacturer and installer guarantee on parts and labour. Your design is signed off by manufacturer and installer before you pay a deposit as per our 50+ previous installs
A Ground Source Heat Pump uses buried pipes called ground loops to extract heat from the ground into a fluid.
This fluid passes over a heat exchanger which transfers the heat into a fluid called a refrigerant. The heat transforms the refrigerant from a liquid into a gas.
Its then passed through a compressor which increases its temperature.
A second heat exchanger then transfers the heat from the refrigerant to heat your home, office or business and provide hot water.
Switching to GSHP can lower your heating bills, especially if you’re switching from conventional electric heating or an oil or LPG boiler.
And reduce your Carbon emissions too.